HELLO AND WELCOME TO MY FIRST BLOG POST

 Welcome to the launch of my new WRITING--SPACE blog and to my first blog!! My name is Keerthi Shree a student and I am very much excited to share with you more from my blogs. The number of ideas, how-to’s, and inspiration whirling around in my head are ready to jump out. I wanted to start by telling you why I created this blog, what you will be seeing more of in my posts.


why I started my blog


Since the covid-19 lockdown started, my friends asked me to start a blog. well, at first I was not knowing what a blog even means! I was not knowing for what people were writing a blog and what I thought was writing a blog is just a waste of time. At last with much advice and supports from my friends, I realized that this platform helps in sharing our thoughts with this whole world. and now, I have become completely consumed with inspiration to start a blog and that's what I decided.

                                  What you will be seeing more of in my posts


well, the topics of my blog are going to be a collaboration of many ideas. In this blog, you will collect more ideas, suggestions, organization tips. I even may add some special recipe blogs🍴 and stories also. and u will come to know more about me. I figure that there will be a lot of trial and error so please bear with me on any grammar/spelling mistakes and please feel free to always share your advice and communicate with me along the way! I hope to inspire you because truthfully, you all inspire me and I am looking forward to bringing you more ideas to your life.

xoxo

writing--space

Comments

  1. Nice post! Finally you came up with a blog. I was one of ur friend who said u a lot to start ur blog amd here it is. Happy to see your blog. Will support you till the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete


  3. Here comes our a new blog author. I don't remember whether I said u to start a blog or not but it's a good thing u got inspired to write blogs. Wishing you all the best. It's been about 2 weeks since I write my blog so I hope u get more ideas in your mind unlike mine. Hwaiting✌✌✌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u da. For sure I would ask u for some ideas :-)

      Delete
  4. Nice start... Will support you till the end❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see you start a blog. I always thought why didn't you start a blog. Finally you did. The first post is awesome and the title of the blog is fantastic. Keep going. Waiting to know more from your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! I love it already! I'll support you until the very end :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts