GET TO KNOW ME IN 50 QUESTIONS

 




Happy Saturday everyone. I woke up this morning at 7.00am. [ well my high score of waking early haha] as today is a holiday for me, I thought to do something very different and that's really what I am doing.

"If you really want to get to know someone, questions (not all at once, of course!) are like keys that can open many doors". well, I read this quote this morning from which I got an idea. as this is my second blog, you guys might not know me better. so to solve that I came up with these 50 questions to know me better. ok, some questions might be too silly, so please do ignore them.

I got this tag actually from TheBlissBean and I even want you guys to give a try. if you do share your link in the comment. without any delay:

1. Were you named after anyone?
well, there is no one named Keerthi in my relative, so I guess my parents might name according to my numerology.

2. When was the last time you cried?
I think when my sister beat me.

3. Do you like your handwriting?
yaa. I like them but actually, to is honest, I need to improve them a lot.

4. What is your favourite lunch meat?
idli. if you ask me why cause they are very tasty with sambar and I love that.

5. Do you have kids?
what? nope. and I am not likely to a kid. cause I am a student and I hate kids and annoying crying.

6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
yaa, if we meet together. 

7. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
not in the blog, but I use them in my daily life also.

8. Do you still have your tonsils?
I don't think so I have one but actually, I wear basis that hurts my mouth a lot.

9. Would you bungee jump?
yaa, if I have some courage to do it.

10. What is your favourite cereal?
I mostly like Kellogg's corn flakes, with their sweet taste and yaa they are tasty though.

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
I ofter don't do them as I am a bit lazy to bend down to untie[hehe]

12. Do you think you are strong?
yaa at some times try to be strong, many times I can't. 

13. What is your favourite ice cream?
obviously, something that as chocolate flavour in it.

14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
I actually don't notice anything about people till go and speak to them. but I notice their outfit rather than anything.

15. Red or pink?
I prefer pink

16. What is the least favourite thing about yourself?
*arghh* I am not perfect in anything and I hate that the most.

17. Who do you miss the most?
I don't miss anyone cause I didn't leave anyone close to me. but coming to my pet, I lost my previous dog and I searched for him everywhere. I still don't know if he is alive or dead, happy or sad.

18. What is the spark feature that has helped you the most?
I literally don't have an answer to this question.

19. What colour shoes are you wearing?
I am not at all wearing shoes now [haha]

20. What was the last thing you ate?
chocolate or candy, I can't even remember what I ate.

21. What are you listening to right now?
some radio station with a new and hit song.

22. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
white

23. Favourite smells?
the newly fresh book. they smell so refreshing and I like them

24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
to my relative chatting rubbish # bonding

25. Mountain hideaway or beach house?
both are favourite, but for a vacation trip, I chose mountain hideaway and to live I choose beach house.

26. Favourite sports to watch?
Basically only Olympic figure skating.

27. Hair colour?
nope. I am so small to start these. and they won't allow me inside the school[ hehe]

28. Eye colour?
well, it is kinda like dull brown.

29. Do you wear contacts?
I don't wear contacts but I do wear spectacles that are a bit big,

30. Favourite food?
non and paneer, they re an awesome combination and I love them. apart from that I even like chocolate, non-veg.

31. Scary movies or happy endings?
I choose to scary movies with happy endings. cause I like scary movies, watching with some thrill.

32. Last movie you watched?
maybe some Telugu movie which was kinda good. and actually, I saw that movie 2 times, once with my family and now as it was boring

33. What colour shirt are you wearing?
white with red strips

34. Summer or winter?
summer. because we could go for some vacations and have fun. I like the cool sun with the breeze which makes me pleasant

35. Hugs or kisses?
*arghhh*

36. Favourite dessert?
 brownies, payasam and chocolate fudge.

37. Strength training or cardio?
Strength training. [obviosely]

38. Computer or television?
computer. we can watch tv on the computer but can we watch computer on tv?

39. What book are you reading right now?
actually, I am not reading my book cause I don't read books a lot.

40. What is on your mouse pad?
Don’t have one. Do people still use those?

41. Any tattoos?
Nah I can never bear that pain.

42. Favourite sound?
Oh, wow. sea waves, birds chirping, keyboard sound-arent they fun?

43. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
I was born in 2006. so I don't know what are they itself.

44. What is the farthest you’ve been from home?
I think the trip to Hyderabad.

45. Do you have a special talent?
yaa, I can dance vigorously[ just a joke]. I don't think so I have anyone.

46. Where were you born?
India, Tamilnadu

47. Where are you living now?
India, Tamilnadu, same place where I born.

48. What colour is your house?
white and grey

49. What colour is your car?
well I don't have a car for my own, but my father's car is silver

50. Any pets?
well, I have one dog, and a cat. both are lovely pets.

Well, it was really a great time in doing this blog. it actually did half of my work and I need to thank blissbean for the questions. 

I have started my Pinterest, so you could have a look at it also. and don't forget to follow. WRITING--SPACE

xoxo

writing--space

 




Comments

  1. That ARGHH at 35th question😂🤣. I too don't much about Rolling stones and Beatles. But I know a lot about BTS. Lets stop about it before it exceeds. But I want to have a tattoo as "ARMY" when I grow up. I too love chocolate flavored ice-cream. U like figure skating? Me too but I don't watch competitions. Loved your answers😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! Keep going. The answers were great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. Loved the way you introduced yourself. Keep going with lots of creative ideas like this.
    Regards,
    Devmitra

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts